Three Easy and Simple Steps in Writing a Restaurant Review in Food Panda App
Expressing our dining experience in Food Panda is not a problem. The application allows customer to give their review after 10 minutes from the time the food arrived.
Here are the three simple steps to express our satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a restaurants’ food or services.
1. A pop-up message asking for your rating will be sent to you after 10 minutes from receipt of your food;
2. Select the number of stars (from 1 star to 5 stars) reflecting your feedback;
3. Give a descriptive remark relative to your rating.
The Importance of a Restaurant Review
Good or bad reviews have an immediate effect on restaurants. Good reviews can help the restaurants make more revenues, while bad reviews can influence your customers to try other restaurants.
1. Most customers read restaurant reviews before deciding which store to order food from;
2. Positive review confidently allows the restaurant to market their food products online;
3. Bad review serves as an insight into the restaurants with regards to improving their products and customer service.
Restaurant reviews play an important role in business. That is why business owners welcome customers’ reviews.
If you are a business owner who ignores reviews, you are surely missing a great income opportunity.
Munchers Cafe, for example, which is located at B Building, Corner Capitan Sabi Ext. – Sta. Monica St., in front of Notre Dame School, in Carmela Valley Homes, Talisay City welcomes their customers’ feedback.
So, on your next order, do not forget to click on that star that represents your reaction to the restaurant’s food and customer service.