Three Easy Steps to SSS Member’s Online Registration
1. Go to the SSS website: https://www.sss.gov.ph/ and click these buttons until you are directed to the Online Registration Page: <Member >; <Not yet registered in My.SSS>; and <Mobile Number Registered in SSS>;
l Ensure that all the required fields are correctly filled up;
l Use the name appearing in your SSS ID or UMID card if it exceeds the allowed characters of the form;
l Use the drop-down calendar for the date of birth;
3. Check your email after 30 minutes for the activation link. Click and follow the instruction to activate your registration;
l Password should be alphanumeric, with an alphabet as the first character;
l Password should have no special characters and different from your username;
l Activation of your registration should be made within 5 days from the receipt of the activation link, otherwise, it will expire and you will have to repeat the process.
Three Steps to Retrieve/Change your SSS Online Account Password
1. Go to the SSS website: https://www.sss.gov.ph/ and click these buttons: <Member > and <Forgot your user ID or Password>;
2. You will be directed to the page where you will enter your Common Reference Number(CRN) or SSS Number and Captcha Code;
3. Check your email for the Password Reset Link and follow the instructions.
If you can not access the email associated with your SSS online account, you may request a password reset to the nearest SSS branch in your area.
Or you may email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and wait for the SSS instruction on how reset the password.
The pandemic has restricted our movement. But that doesn’t mean we will not do our routine.
SSS has improved their processes by limiting face-to-face interaction. All their transactions are now processed online. You should have an online SSS account to fully reap the benefits of their online service facility.
Remember that if we follow the instructions for each of the SSS service correctly, we can have a hassle-free business.
Did you have your SSS Membership online account? Please share your experience using their online services. We would like to know if you find it easy to use their online facility.