Online Registration of SSS Number / Registering your Social Security System (SSS) online membership is the key to safely and conveniently checking your SSS records and seeing what you can get as a member.
Related Post: 4 Easy Steps to SS Number Online Application
That means if you are a registered online SSS member, you can apply for a loan or check your contribution without going to an SSS branch. All you need to have is a device that is connected to the internet.
Here are the steps to register your online membership and retrieve or change your password to start your SSS online journey.
Three Easy Steps to SSS Member’s Online Registration
1. Go to the SSS website: https://www.sss.gov.ph/ and click these buttons until you are directed to the Online Registration Page: <Member >; <Not yet registered in My.SSS>; and <Mobile Number Registered in SSS>;
2. Fill out the required data in the SSS online form and follow the instructions, including the encoding of the captcha code and ticking the box of “I agree to the Terms of Service”;
- Ensure that all the required fields are correctly filled up;
- Use the name appearing in your SSS ID or UMID card if it exceeds the allowed characters of the form;
- Use the drop-down calendar for the date of birth;
3. Check your email after 30 minutes for the activation link. Click and follow the instruction to activate your registration;
- Password should be alphanumeric, with an alphabet as the first character;
- Password should have no special characters and is different from your username;
- Activation of your registration should be made within five days of receipt of the activation link; otherwise, it will expire, and you will have to repeat the process.
Three Steps to Retrieve/Change your SSS Online Account Password
1. Go to the SSS website: https://www.sss.gov.ph/ and click these buttons: <Member > and <Forgot your user ID or Password>;
2. You will be directed to the page where you will enter your Common Reference Number(CRN) or SSS Number and Captcha Code;
3. Check your email for the Password Reset Link and follow the instructions.
Suppose you can not access the email associated with your SSS online account. In that case, you may request a password reset at the nearest SSS branch in your area. Or you may email “email@example.com” and wait for the SSS instructions on resetting the password.
The pandemic has restricted our movement. But we still do our routine. For our convenience, SSS has improved its processes by limiting face-to-face interaction. All their services are now processed online. One of that services is the online registration of sss number. You should have an online SSS account to reap the benefits of their online service facility fully.