I am not fond of using cosmetic products as part of my grooming regimen. I am aware that most grooming essentials have strong ingredients that may damaged my skin.
I am always on the safe side. So, I would rather use the ones that are available in the supermarket, which I can grab conveniently during our regular grocery shopping schedule.
But when I learned about Bakku2Basik Coco Cider Soap’s pure organic materials, my perception of cosmetic products changed.
Here are 5 reasons why you should use Bakku2Basik Coco Cider Soap:
1. Coco Cider Soap is the first beauty soap to combine coco cider vinegar with activated bamboo charcoal and Kojic Acid. These ingredients contribute to the total wellness of your skin.
2. The product is made only of pure organic materials. You are guaranteed that it won’t irritate your skin or may have an allergic reaction to it.
3. Coco Cider Soap produces intense whitening. In a country obsessed with whitening, this is a benefit that is most welcomed by a lot of people.
4. It is designed for all skin types. Dry skin, oily skin, and even combination skin can benefit from Coco Cider Soap. So, the whole family can use it.
5. It’s safe for children 3 years old and above. If it’s safe for kids, you know that it’s made of the most gentle ingredients to ever touch your face.
The Bakku2Basik’s Coco Cider Soap is made of natural, raw, and unfiltered Coco Cider Vinegar infused with Activated Bamboo Charcoal.
Coco Cider helps in moisturizing the skin, preventing skin cancer, treating oily skin, and has antioxidants that slow down the aging process to provide a youthful skin.
The Activated Bamboo Charcoal fights acne, reduces pore size, tightens the skin, clears blemishes, and even treats psoriasis.
Together, these two ingredients, contribute to the overall wellness of the skin which is the goal of anyone who is on the constant lookout for something to help them have clear, beautiful, healthy, glowing skin.
It is time to check your beauty essentials now and buy your Bakku2Basic’s Coco Cider Soap from A Happier Life with Jen.
Did you like this post? Please PIN the images for later.