- Download the app from the Google Play Store or the App Store;
- The app will direct you to the Home Page. Tap the “TIN Verifier” button and select your desired transaction- TIN inquiry or TIN validation;
- Fill-up the required information;
- You will receive a confirmation message that your TIN is verified;
- You may screenshot the message for your reference.
- Currently, the app is available during weekdays, Monday to Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM;
- The TIN verification process is not yet fully automated. The BIR agents still manually check the TIN records of the taxpayer before they can answer your transaction. So, response time may be slow;
- Walk-in TIN transactions are still accepted in the Revenue District Offices (RDOs) to serve taxpayers with no access to online service.
The BIR mobile application is still in its initial stage. It needs fine-tuning to make it more useful and convenient for taxpayers. The new system is a step ahead than queuing in the RDOs.
LIKE this post? PIN it for later.
Please show your LOVE and SUPPORT. Like or share this post.