We are now in an era where routines are fast, safe, and convenient. Indeed, modern technology has made our life so much easier.
Amidst the health crisis, when our movements are restricted, we turn to the internet for our financial transactions and other tasks. Through a device and an internet connection, we can shop, pay our bills, and order food online, in the comfort of our homes.
We are grateful that government agencies like the Social Security System (SSS) continuously upgrade their processes to provide a user-friendly experience to their stakeholders.
You don’t need to risk yourself for a COVID 19 infection, experience the long queue or brave the traffic to apply for an SSS number, or check if you are qualified to get an SSS loan.
By accessing the SSS website, you may finish as many transactions as you want – faster and more convenient, anytime and anywhere.
So, what are the SSS online application available on the SSS website?
- Member’s Details
- Update Contact Info
- Change Password
- Update Security Questions
- Employment History
- Appointment System
- UMID/SSS ID Details
E-services /Social Security System Online Application
- Benefit Re-disbursement Module
- Disbursement Account Enrollment Module
- Apply for Salary Loan, Calamity Loan, Unemployment Benefit and Pension Loan
- Adjustment of Maternity Benefit
- Request for Member Data Change ( Simple Correction)
- Request Records
- Submit Maternity Notification, Maternity Benefit Application, Retirement Application and Funeral Claim Applicatiom
- Simulated Retirement Calendar
- PESO Fund
- Flexi Fund