Vista Land’s housing arm, Lumina Homes will soon open another housing project in Bacolod City, the second one in the city of smile. Lumina Homes Bacolod East promises an exclusive community close to major roads, hospitals, schools, public markets, and other business establishments.
Here are more reasons to smile when owning your dream house at Lumina Homes Bacolod East:
- Eastern Bacolod City will host property developments of well-known real estate developers in the country in the next quarter and the following year. New investments mean prices of real estate will rise, making your Lumina property double in price;
- Easy access to resorts and leisure farms such as Bantug Lake, Uma ni Don, and Sta. Fe Resort and the famous Campuestuhan Highland Resort, which are just minutes away from your new Lumina Homes location;
- If you want to explore the city and its neighboring places, you can visit the world-renowned, The Ruins in Talisay City, which is a 40-minute drive from Lumina East. Moreover, learn a bit of Negros history and culture when you visit The Gaston Mansion in Silay, an hour’s drive away, minus the traffic via the Silay-Bacolod Access Road;
- The Lumina Homes’ signature open-space e-Spacio, will be present. This unique open-air venue will have a playground, a multi-purpose hall, and a clubhouse, accommodating family gatherings and other social celebrations;
- There will be three house model units for sale; all are 2-story: Armina Single Firewall, Athena Single Firewall, and Angeli Townhouse. Prices range from as 1.7 M to 2.4 M per housing package.
What are you waiting for? You can enjoy these amenities by making Lumina Homes Bacolod East your new address. This latest housing project is located along Granada-Alangilan road.
Reserve now and use my code: RAMLMN500 to get a 500-peso discount on your reservation fee.
How to reserve? You can check the available housing units by going to the project site or accessing the Lumina Homes Online app. Pay the reservation fee online or over-the-counter through any of the company’s partner banks and financial institutions.
For inquiries and additional information, visit Lumina Homes’ official website.
Beautiful homes! It looks like a community great for families and activities. Thank you for all the information.
This is going to be an amazing subdivision. It sounds like it has everything.
I LOVE that these properties have the potential to rise in value so much. That’s something you want in a property.
You do make it sound like a good investment to buy a property. Who wouldn’t want somewhere that will grown quickly in value. Having a playground nearby in the open space is perfect for those with kids. Mine love to go often and it helps tire them out.
Sounds like there are some great amenities in this area! Being close to so many things to do is always great when looking for a location.
The post will indeed a great help for house hunters. It seems a perfect location for home with so many amenities around.
Thank you for all the information. Will definitely check these homes out.
This looks like such a nice housing development! I love how it is far enough from a major city to be quiet but close enough to visit and explore.
This sounds like it is in a great location, beautiful area!
Lumia Homes sounds awesome. I will look into investing in one of these homes.
Lumina will never failed to amaze me! My sister lives in Lumina and the security there is superb! So amazing !
This sounds like an interesting place. Thanks for the great information!
This is interesting, first time to know about this place and it looks cool. And the house looks amazing as well. Thank you for sharing!
Having our own home is really one of our adulting moves. The amenities look promising plus the accessibility is really a good factor, especially when looking for one.